- The launch of the new and exclusive Myprotein range allows Iceland Ireland shoppers to get their hands on affordable, nutritional pre-prepared meals packed full of protein starting from just €4.50.
- This is the first time Myprotein has offered frozen meals, and in such a fantastic selection, with a supermarket
- The brand new and exclusive Myprotein meal prep range is available instore and online now
The brand new range from Myprotein launches exclusively at Iceland Ireland, with a plethora of delicious and nourishing lunch and dinner time options. The range consists of over 10 low-calorie, high-protein frozen meals and snacks, starting from €4.50. This is the first time that the world’s leading sports nutrition brand, which is on a mission to help people live healthier and more active lives, has offered customers such an extensive selection of pre-prepared frozen meals through a supermarket. Through this range, Iceland Ireland and Myprotein have taken the prep out of meal prep. Each dish is packed full of protein, ranging from 19g up to a whopping 60g of protein, low in fat, with over half the dishes containing less than 10g of fat, and high in fibre. Each Myprotein meal also comes prepared in reusable packaging, allowing customers to reduce their waste and tackle their own meal prep in the future.
Dinner time is covered with a huge selection of pasta options including Myprotein Beef Lasagne (€4.75, 400g, 36g protein) prebaked with minced beef ragu, layered between egg pasta, topped with creamy béchamel sauce, sprinkled with grated Eatlean™ tasty 10% fat mature cheese. Not to mention the Myprotein Bolognese Pasta (€4.75, 350g, 34g protein), with juicy mince in a herby, Italian sauce, fresh cherry tomatoes and spinach, as well as the Myprotein Meat Feast Pasta (€5.75, 550g, 47g protein) loaded with 47g of protein and delicious pork, chicken and beef meatballs and lashings of pepperoni. For a healthy twist on a classic comfort food, there’s also the Myprotein Pulled Pork Mac N’ Cheese (€4.75 350g, 31g protein).
But pasta’s not the only delight on the menu, with plenty of other cuisines on offer like Myprotein Singapore Style Noodles (€5.75, 550g, 41g protein) with delicious chicken chunks on a bed of egg noodles, cooked char siu pork, carrot, spring onion, red pepper and babycorn in a curry flavoured sauce. This is the ideal weeknight treat – warming and spicy for the chilly winter evenings.
The range continues with the juicy, fiery goodness of Myprotein Jerk Style Chicken with Mango (€5.75, 500g, 34g protein), which features delicate, diced chicken thighs in a spicy mango and coconut sauce plus helpings of green beans, to Myprotein Katsu Chicken (€4.75, 500g, 24g protein) that comes with fragrant jasmine rice, golden, breaded chicken breast chunks and a moreish sweet curry sauce. And who could resist the Myprotein Piri Piri Chicken (€5.75, 550g, 59g protein), with seared chicken breast strips in a spicy piri piri sauce with long grain rice, and a vegetable mix of grilled red pepper, sweetcorn and peas?
Finally, never skip breakfast again with the Myprotein Breakfast Wrap (€4.50, 320g, 41g protein) and the Myprotein Veggie Breakfast (€4.75, 400g, 20g protein). All brekkie options are packed full of favourite fillings such as halloumi, tomatoes, spinach and egg, meaning Iceland Ireland shoppers will have the fuel to take on any day. They each come loaded with over 20g of protein too, so shoppers can start their new year health kick in the best possible way!
A spokesperson from Iceland Ireland said: “At Iceland Ireland, we’re constantly striving to bring our customers not only the best quality products but also the best possible price, so it goes without saying that we are particularly delighted to partner with Myprotein to offer delicious, nutritious and affordable healthy meal options for all our customers as we head into the new year.”
A spokesperson for Myprotein said: “We are delighted to reveal our new frozen meal prep range in collaboration with Iceland Ireland, helping drive our range expansion for Myprotein customers while providing Iceland Ireland’s customers with access to the highest quality, curated nutritional frozen food.
“For over 15 years Myprotein has built a trusted reputation for delivering best-in-class nutritional product, convenience and value. We’re excited for our existing customers to try this new range – and for new customers to join the Myprotein community.”
The full Myprotein frozen meal range available exclusively at Iceland Ireland:
- Myprotein Piri Piri Chicken – (€5.75, 500g) (58.8g protein, 550kcal)
- Myprotein Jerk Style Chicken with Mango – (€5.75, 500g) (34.4g protein, 589kcal)
- Myprotein Chicken Tikka – (€4.75, 350g) (34.6g protein, 320kcal)
- Myprotein Singapore Style Noodles – (€5.75, 550g) (45.9g protein, 527kcal)
- Myprotein Katsu Chicken – (€4.75, 500g) (28.3g protein, 573kcal)
- Myprotein Beef Lasagne – (€4.75, 400g) (36.2g protein, 443kcal)
- Myprotein Bolognese Pasta – (€4.75, 350g) (38.5g protein, 421kcal)
- Myprotein Meat Feast Pasta – (€5.75, 550g) (61.0g protein, 633kcal)
- Myprotein Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese – (€4.75, 350g) (31.9g protein, 415kcal)
- Myprotein Breakfast Wrap – (€4.50, 320g) (40.6g protein, 508kcal)
- Myprotein Veggie Breakfast – (€4.75, 400g) (19.5g protein, 316kcal)
Need some fuel to take on a health-kick this January? Myprotein’s new range is available exclusively instore and online at icelandfoods.ie
Iceland Ireland have also recently launched Same-Day Online Delivery, Free Next Day Online Delivery and Free Click-and-Collect Services at participating stores*. Visit icelandfoods.ie to register or find out more.