Concise positioning and messaging tailored across key stakeholders.
We offer a comprehensive financial communications service to support public and private companies and organisations of all sizes, across all industry sectors. We assist and support AGMs and EGMs, rights issues, annual report production and provide senior counsel on takeovers, mergers and acquisitions. We have advised on some of Ireland’s largest corporate activities, IPOs and acquisitions.
At the heart of effective financial communications and investor relations is concise positioning and messaging tailored across key stakeholders including media, market analysts, shareholders, capital market and institutional financiers.
As the Irish partner to an international network, we can work closely with colleagues in other countries to ensure clients reach all their global audiences. This includes the core investment community of shareholders, analysts, as well as financial journalists in Ireland and in Europe’s leading capital markets and stock exchanges.
Our Financial Communications services include:
- Strategic counsel and planning on communications tactics in line with corporate objectives
- Financial media engagement – national, international, wire services and traditional
- Crisis management service
- Stakeholder engagement programmes for CEOs, CFOs and CMOs
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Investor relations
- Presentation coaching
- Crisis management
- Employee communications surrounding corporate financial activity
- Legal and regulatory affairs